Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cassy's Senior Picture Fiasco

I have always wanted to be a photographer.

Yes it has been my dream for quite some time now.

Yet my photography class was an utter disaster except for one picture of a swing from above which I risked my life to get by climbing up above the swing, teetering with one hand pointing and shooting and the other holding on for dear life at the top of the swing set.

I didn't even aim right- I just snapped the photo and climbed down, luckily unscathed.

My teacher thought it was the best picture ever and requested a copy for him to keep...looking back he probably used it and sold it!!! ah the nerve....ah well...

Anyway, so my mother wanted me to take my sister's senior pictures. First of all I am in the process of getting a camera (I put my couch up for sale on KSL- Jay offhandedly said that if I wanted to sale our couch to pay for my camera I could. Little did he know I would actually do it...the very next day.) So I borrowed my uncles Canon, which is a decent camera- I really do love it, but we only had 1/2 hour of daylight left.

We frantically tried to find cool places to photograph my sista's beauty, and get her changed in as many outfits as possible.
Most of the pictures turned out blurry but there were a few good ones-

She's so beautiful! Love ya Cass!






2 comments:

  1. These look awesome!!! I love green and I love Cassy and I think they turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great!! this reminds me, you asked about cameras and i never got back to you! :(
    ill facebook you right now :)

    ReplyDelete