What do you do when summer hits and you're not in school?
Sit around, lay by the pool, read some books, go on trips! Well, that is usually what my summers look like but this summer I am going to work!
A lot.
I got a nanny job and I'm still going to work a little bit with Physical Therapy. Now for my down time, which I'm going to have so much of, I want to start learning how to refinish furniture.
I am going to record my projects from the summer. I have a lot I wish to accomplish and a lot to learn! I am so excited. If you are interested in following, the URL is tatteredcharm.blogspot.com (Cute name huh?)
Hopefully I can turn the tattered into charm...guess we'll find out.
I've collected a free bookshelf which needs some love, and I hopefully will have a vanity by tomorrow...cross your fingers for me...
Now I just need my magic wand- which will most likely take the form of a combination of: sander, primer and lots and lots of paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment