Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trapped!

I'm taking a class where I have to exercise for an hour
3 times a week. It's hard, especially because now my
gym pass has expired. So I go and play tennis with Nancy
sometimes, then sometimes I find exercises on Youtube
but yesterday I decided I wanted to go on a bike ride.

I enter the garage from my house and find my bike and
I'm all ready to go and.... I can't find the button!
The button to open the garage. Isn't just a big white
button that is just there, just right....there? Fine,
I'll just go back through the house and open the garage
using the code on the outside.

The door is locked.


Wait, so there has got to be a button. NO, there isn't!!!
I'm looking and looking and wondering why I didn't bring my
phone in the garage with me.
Should I scream?
Should I bang on the door and hope someone hears me?
No, wait, there is another door!!!!
Halleluja!
After pulling and pushing a million boxes out of the way I was
able to squeeze myself out of the cobweb filled door that hasn't
been opened in who knows how long.

Quite the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment