Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Farewell Brother

I was so glad to spend the weekend with my family,
especially considering it was Wayne's last weekend
before he goes to the MTC! So crazy that my little
brother is old enough to be going on a mission!
He will be serving in the Vina del Mar, Chile mission!

Wayne has always been the one to make people laugh.
When there is tension in the house, he's the peace maker.
He is such a great example and such a funny guy. When I
would get upset with him it could never really last very
long because he would just make you laugh.
He's such a great brother and friend.
He is going to be one heck of a missionary!
He's going to be gone for TWO years! That is still a long
time in my book. But as my Grandma said, "I know he is
doing the Lord's work, so I will permit it".



Oh and did a mention that he is a huge dork?
Ha ha
Forrest Wayne, you will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHH. Your background looks very mexican. Me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Jaime. PS, I like that picture a LOT. It maketh me laugheth.

    ReplyDelete