Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nutrition Shmishon

I love my nutrition class, don't get me wrong.
Jay and I are learning so many things that will help us stay strong and healthy.
Having good nutrition and taking care of your body is so good right? I mean you have more energy, your skin and hair and nails look good, you feel better, you lessen your risk of diseases and cancer, and the list goes on.

But it makes me feel like I can't eat anything these days.
Too much sodium,
too much modified food starch,
too much saturated fat,
not enough fruits and veggies,
oh and did I mention that cooking your vegetables
kills the vitamins?

Nutrition is overwhelming but I am going to start making
goals each week to improve my nutrition.
Goal for this week:
Buy fresh fruit and place in fruit bowl out in open (make it easily accessible)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, cooked tomatoes are healthier than raw...

    Don't listen to everything they tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete