Her ears. Oh those cute adorable ears.
We all talked about what animals each of us would be when we visited the zoo last time. The cutest little animal was the bat-eared fox. Seriously she's the bat-eared fox. I know she'll probably be self-conscious about those ears later oh but they just suit her and make her that much more adorable.
![]() |
| http://www.outdoorphoto.co.za/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=151338 |
| Taken by Garr- good picture! |
| With Grandmama- who is very against binkies.... I was too, I was too- now I see the light. |
| She loves seeing her great grandchildren. |
| Awwwwwwe. |
| Starting to like johnny jumpup |
| twirling and pictures to look at- fun stuff. |
- She's still pretty good. Sometimes she will wake up in the middle of the night.
Changes?
- Teeth!!! One of the bottom two just broke through- probably why her sleeping has changed a bit.
- Food! I let her try a watermelon the other day. She is always reaching for everything we are eating now. Oh boy here it comes...I don't think she's going to be as patient as Grant. She is eager. He was content with milk. She has more practice handling toys so she's capable of grabbing. She's only 5 months! I want to hold her back just a bit.
Cuteness level on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Obviously 10.
Sibling Relations:
- Darn it all- Grant is biting her fingers and throwing toys at her again. Do I need therapy? I am exasperated to say the least. I am at a loss. But, I am going to figure it out because I know these two are going to be best friends. I found some good mantras on tempers and beliefs and such and I am committed to changing something because I know this can be a peaceful experience- just need some adjustments.
I love this girl. She is wonderful and beautiful and fun and she just is moving along growing up while I am trying to figure out so much in our lives. But time doesn't stop and she's going to keep growing.
I'll let you know how the mantras go :)

sterling and quincey are best friends and worst enemies. payback for all that he is doing to her now will come. sterling has to deal with quincey's biting, hitting and scratching! i would teaching how to treat her, but that he can go throw a ball or or bite his toy or pillow instead of her. good luck!
ReplyDelete