Well, it's happened.
I couldn't really stop it.
Our summer afternoon snack has most often been watermelon.
We were all on the porch chair outside slurping and crunching our delicious cold watermelon when a chubby little hand reached out and snatched the rind right out of my grasp.
I figured she would have fun tasting it and it was nice and cold in the hot weather. I put her in Grant's chair and she discovered a watermelon rind. This is a moment you can't miss with a baby- their first time handling food. Can you imagine? The texture, taste, temperature, everything so new and exciting.
Plus she's teething and I'm sure that felt good on her tender gums.
And in action:
If you don't want to watch the whole 2 minutes of ADORABLENESS you can listen to the best part which is Grant in the background copying exactly what I'm saying at :21 to :30. I just keep listening to that- I can't believe I didn't hear that while I was recording but I am laughing over and over again just at that part.

No comments:
Post a Comment