Friday, May 30, 2014

Esther 3 Months





She's a big baby. Tall and big. I like fat babies- I really do- I love the chunk and having a few pounds makes them not so fragile-ish. BUT! They grow out of their clothes so stinkin' fast! And your arms hurt from carrying the chunk around. I don't know if I'll ever have a small baby- I was hoping my girl would be smaller than G- and she is but she's still chunky. I'm not going to lie- when I see babies a year old and the same size I get a little jealous that they get their baby smaller longer. Oh but she is so cute and I just need to do some weight training so I can stop whining about my arms ;) That will solve all my problems.

Uniqueness:
Always, always has her little hands together up by her face- G never did that- it looks pretty girly too- like "oh hi, you are looking at me? *girly giggle*". Then she'll do her little smile into her shoulder all shyly and cute. Oh she melts my heart.
She talks and talks and LOVES when you sing to her.
She crawls! Well- not really but holy cow! I put her on her tummy for tummy time and she moves those legs and feet and pushes her face into the floor- she doesn't like that but she moves.
Still a good sleeper! Yay!
Loves her binky sometimes even more than eating- she's hungry but wants the binky first then she'll take the boob.




And here's some more cuteness:





And some more:







And a few more:

first time- hated it after this picture:)

practicing sitting up

Awwwe.


No comments:

Post a Comment