Saturday, August 17, 2013

7 Peaks

I just realized it's a lot more of a challenge to take pictures if you are somewhere fun doing lots of activities. So I don't think I even have any pictures from yesterday.

I did bring my waterproof video camera though- but my computer doesn't let me load them onto youtube. In fact youtube hasn't been working for months on here so ...?

All I know is Grant has never had as much fun in his entire life.
We had a BLAST.

Lazy river, water playground. The dinosaurs! G does a really good growl noise for them.

Oh and best part?
The tidal wave pool.
With every wave pushing against him, he made a happy "AHH!" noise.

Oh wait, best, best part?
Trying to eat some random lady's toes.
Yes. That is a game we play at home and there were some toes just sitting there out of the water at the edge of the tidal wave pool and apparently Grant thought they looked delicious. So he started eating them.
We couldn't stop laughing.
We ended the night with my family meeting us at Zupas in SLC and had a delicious dinner.
What a fun, wonderful, summer day.


I'll post the vids when I figure out my computer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment