Monday, March 25, 2013

3 Years Ago I Married Him




Him.

The man who brings out the silliness in me.

That person who is teaching me to not take life so seriously.

The guy who loves me even when I don't love me.

The wonderful friend who dries my tears.

That awesome husband who lets me know I am loved.

I love him.

Happy Anniversary sweatheart!!!

Oh I almost forgot to tell you what we did: We dressed up again this year! I borrowed a beautiful dress from one of my cousins again (thanks Quince!) and ate dinner at Zupas. We love Zupas!!! (Thanks Andrew and Nicole for the gift card)!!! So after we ate our soup and salad and sandwiches we headed over to the dollar theater to get our picture taken at the photobooth there! Ha and we were secretly recorded which is the video above. What a great day it was to celebrate our love and marriage. I am so so lucky.


2 comments:

  1. You are the most beautiful person I know :) And I love you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsie! You are wonderful. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete