So guess what?
I made a new friend! Yay! And she asked me how old I was....
I sat there thinking for like 30 seconds!
Then answered: 23.
She laughed and thought I was so hilarious that I had to think about my age. *um yikes! seriously aubrey? you forgot your age? now you don't have to feel bad when I miss your birthday or something- just think, "oh yah, that girl doesn't even know how old she is". and chuckle to yourself.
Then I remembered Jay is turning 25- that means I am 24!
Totally didn't tell her. So I now have a friendship starting with a lie.
January 29th, 2013
So Jay's birthday?
We celebrated the weekend before by going to the dollar theater! We haven't been in ages and we went and saw "Here Comes The Boom". It was good and we laughed and then shared a frozen yogurt. It was fun to get out for a night and really just be the two of us.
Then, birthday morning I made him blueberry muffins! He lovvvves Costco muffins so I tried to do a copycat recipe but they were a little different. I didn't have eggs so substituted applesauce (it does wonders). Well, he said my muffins were better than Costco- good hubby.
And now you are probably craving blueberry muffins so here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/our-favorite-blueberry-muffins-recipe#ReviewSection
And now you are probably craving blueberry muffins so here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/our-favorite-blueberry-muffins-recipe#ReviewSection
They are really really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment