How two years have gone by that quick is amazing to me.
He left a few months after Jay and I were married and now we have a child.
Ward has grown at least a foot or two and Bethany is taller and older with braces.
It's really been two years? I cannot believe it.
At long last Elder Forrest Wayne Yorgason descended the escalator welcomed by hollers and whoops and cheering from our family. I was so happy to see him and some tears welled up, but I held them back knowing that I would embarrass him if I showed him my emotions. I knew just how he would react-just kind of smile and turn away probably from embarrassment. It's like he likes the attention but doesn't like to show that he likes it or something. When he came to greet us we each placed candy lei around his neck and smothered him with hugs. I tried to get pictures but I was just excited and almost forgot so it was amazing I even turned my camera on and got the blurry ones that I did.
We are so happy to see this face again! Welcome Home Elder Yorgason!!!!!!!!!
How come he is still sooooo good at fusball? I will beat you yet brotha!
He left a few months after Jay and I were married and now we have a child.
Ward has grown at least a foot or two and Bethany is taller and older with braces.
It's really been two years? I cannot believe it.
At long last Elder Forrest Wayne Yorgason descended the escalator welcomed by hollers and whoops and cheering from our family. I was so happy to see him and some tears welled up, but I held them back knowing that I would embarrass him if I showed him my emotions. I knew just how he would react-just kind of smile and turn away probably from embarrassment. It's like he likes the attention but doesn't like to show that he likes it or something. When he came to greet us we each placed candy lei around his neck and smothered him with hugs. I tried to get pictures but I was just excited and almost forgot so it was amazing I even turned my camera on and got the blurry ones that I did.
We are so happy to see this face again! Welcome Home Elder Yorgason!!!!!!!!!
How come he is still sooooo good at fusball? I will beat you yet brotha!
No comments:
Post a Comment