Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coloring Conference

I usually take notes, but I always get hung up if I missed something and I never look at them really again.

This idea was presented to the primary children to help them pay attention in conference: make a collage of key points you hear spoken. I decided to give it a try because I was in the coloring mood.



Best idea ever! I look at this poster and can think back on exactly what it was about those talks that I loved and touched me. And now we have this poster hanging on our fridge so we can look at it for a while and remember those beautiful words and the spirit with which they were spoken.

I also can't wait for conference to be printed so I can read all of these talks again!!!

1 comment:

  1. good idea, i could never make mine as cute as yours though. :)

    ReplyDelete