I don't watch this show, but I looooove the music from it!
I have become obsessed with this song ever since I found it on youtube. I am pretty sure I have listened to it at least once a day for a month now.
The other day on the way to class Jay said he heard it on the radio and we started singing it and I decided we should see if the song was on and...it was on! And not only that, but the song was in the EXACT spot we were singing. It was truly a magical moment.
This is Glee's version of "Forget You" with Gwyneth Paltrow singing and it's amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_B9FCZJMA
I can't NOT dance when I hear the song.
I love the Glee music, but likewise haven't been watching the show. I have seen the clip of 'marry you' and I'm trying to persuade my sister in law to be that it will be an awesome way to walk/dance down the aisle, but she's not quite taken with the idea.
ReplyDelete