Where have you been all my life?
I have heard of it and seen it on the infomercials.
It looked fun.
It sounded fun.
Folks, when you do it,it's better than anything you have heard or seen. You are completely taken in. All of a sudden, all of your cares and worries go away and you are just moving to the music. You sweat like crazy, and probably look like a lunatic, but nobody cares. You just go for it and enjoy what you can do and man it FEELS GOOD!!!
It's like a huge smile for your entire body.
And as you keep going, that smile turns into a laugh.
Your body is laughing and your life is changed forever.
Ahhh, I love laughing.
Oh i wish I were like you and could love zumba. I am the worst dancer ever.... therefore zumba is like the hardest thing EVER! haha. I'm glad you found something you love!
ReplyDelete