He says he never wants to pay for
another hair cut and I say I am too
scared. So we just let it grow and grow.
I am pretty sure he has only cut it once
since we were married.
Jay's hair was getting a little out of hand.
Sometimes it looked good:
Other times...well....
Yeah....
So after knowing nothing could be worse than
my previous post I took a leap of faith.
snip
snip
snip
and viola:
A dashing prince!
Dashing, sexy, same thing.
Wow, nicely done! I'm impressed, really. If you want to see how my most recent attempt at cutting someone's hair went, just go on facebook and look at my album called Michael's Haircut. Yeah...
ReplyDeletedid you use sissors or the clippers? i will cut andrew's hair but won't do around his ears with anything but sissors because i always mess it up. anyway, good job!
ReplyDeleteI used scissors! Around the ears was way hard! And I did kind of mess up the back, doing a straight line is hard! ha ha. But thanks.
ReplyDelete