And if you are thinking "Oh poor Aubrey, she loved her
car so much that when it died, she died."
HA! I laugh at you for thinking that. Or with you. HA ha!

I mean, I was attached to my 1990 Honda Accord.
I mean I guess I was...in a way. The way anyone would be
attached to some old, rusty and temperamental thing that
got you where you needed to go... most of the time.
But that is not why I died.
I died because of
This:

And check out the backside.

I'm going to die. Oh yeah, I told you I already died huh?
Well I lied a little.
I am still breathing, but really fast and there's drool involved.
I'm freaking out.
Wait! New car???
ReplyDeleteYeah ditto Maggie. Is this new? Because it's adorable.
ReplyDeleteNo, I died, but I have not gone to heaven just yet.
ReplyDeleteI wish.