Monday, April 5, 2010

I Love My Husband because

I knew that not-so-fun time of the month was coming.
When you feel your body collecting
excessive amounts of water in your tear ducts,
ready to burst at any moment.

Jay has one sister so I knew he must know something of girls and what happens each month, not to mention he dated me. Even so I explained that sometime in the next day or so I would probably be in tears and informed him not to be alarmed or worried about me. His response was awesome: His eyes got big and excited while he said,"Let's get a good movie to cry about, one that will probably make me cry and we will cry together while we eat some ice cream!"

So it's a date.
We are going to find a tear-jerker and cry with a little bit of ice cold sugar.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha thats great, sounds like a fun date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, let me know if you need some suggestions for the coming months.

    ReplyDelete