
Ok, first blog ever. Weird because I always said I would make a blog when I got married someday, which means at this moment I am in a spot I always dreamed of but never actually pictured as a reality at this time in my life. But here I am! And I am so excited to begin my life with my wonderful man, my best friend, my love, Jay. (I'm already being too mushy huh?) Ya so my husband is awesome!
We were married March 13, 2010 in the Manti temple. We went on our honeymoon to Montana, where he is from originally, had a blast, came back for our reception, partied all night, and now we have begun the real life part.
We have been unpacking and it's crazy how much stuff I have! He has one stick of deoderant, I have five! No, not because I am more smelly- I'm a girl... remember girls are always less smelly? Ok good, well I have so many because I need one to go in each one of my purses that I grab on the way out the door, very practical I know. Point being for every one thing he has, I have five or seven!
We are living in Jay's parent's basement, which is awesome. It doesn't feel like a basement- it's huge! We have our own kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and a separate walk-in. We will take pictures and post them when we are all settled in. I am Married!! AHH! Everyday that sinks in a little more. Aubrey Jensen:)
I am excited for our adventures together! This is going to be fun.
Aubrey I feel so bad I couldn't make it to the reception, couldn't get off work. You two are absolutely adorable :)
ReplyDeleteyou have 5 STICKS OF DEODORANT?! Just kidding. I think I have about that many. Only I don't carry them around. They all keep each other company in my cupboard.
ReplyDeleteYay! You have a blog :) Welcome to the mature-married-blog life. Ha! Congratulations. You looked so beautiful Sat. night. I'm happy for you!
ReplyDeleteyay! i'm so glad you have a blog! and you're married! i'm so happy for you! i'm so sorry we couldn't make it to your reception we were out of the country :(
ReplyDeletei wanna see pictures of where you're living! we just moved from my in-laws basement, it was so nice to save money.. but we didn't have our own kitchen or walk in entrance.. so you're way lucky!
Congrats Aubrey! Can't wait for future posts and lot's of pictures. . . welcome to the club! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! (Remember that one thing, Jay?...)
ReplyDeleteI remember the moving in stage ha. It's so exciting when it's with a roommate you've chosen! Husbands are so fun! I wish I lived under my parents too, then you can mooch off of them for Sunday dinners! I'm so happy for you, and it's cool that it's sinking in that you're married, I still don't respond to my new last night but I realize that I'm married now.
ReplyDeleteps. Good choice on your blog backdrop.
*new last name.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!
ReplyDeletefirst of all, i am so proud of you for getting a blog so quick! lol its so fun reading your post, you sound way happy and i can't wait to see how your life with jay unfolds. this will be a great way to keep in touch :)
ReplyDelete