Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Esther Photo Shoot 1 Year

My friend has a nice camera (and lens!) and was so kind to let me borrow it for Esther's pictures. It too me a month to finally get everything together (then we didn't even end up using the pvc pipe backdrop Jay made- oh well!) Esther was sick for 2 weeks, then teething CRAZY last week so she is 13 months in these but she pretty much looks the same as 12 months! (I was so stressing out that I wasn't going to be able to capture her exactly the way she is at 1 year- once they grow- that same exact look is gone- you know- her hair falls a little different, her teeth a little different- everything is just so constantly changing!)

After everything I'm so glad we got some cute photos of this angel.

I had to get her a cat for the big day! She's always meowing.

Not too keen on smashing...

She loves bubbles!

I had fun with the color editing on this one- just look at those lips! 

sweet curls
an always will smile for daddy- even when she's done and grumpy.


1 comment:

  1. Aubrey, these photos are stunning! Esther is such a little beauty.

    ReplyDelete