We moved to a new place and we actually have a front door that you can see- and it's a pretty door- it needed something to celebrate this LOVE holiday. I almost bought something at Walmart but we've been talking about doing more projects together (which I am SUPER excited about! I think I'll have to post our plan for the year).
It turned out super cute! I love making things!
And then Grant and I decorated the big windows with some hearts. And funny story- so we wanted to see what it all looked like so we stepped out of the house and Grant closed the door. Locked out! I was in disbelief. I was so grateful I grabbed Esther before we stepped outside! We lived at our old place for 1 year with 3 free lock out coupons. Never used one. Then the second week we are here I had to call the office for someone to come let us in. Luckily it was during office hours and my neighbor across the street had their number. Kind of embarrassing though. Just so glad I wasn't in pajamas running around - we didn't have shoes though- but no snow- eh but still I'm going to be WAY careful from now on. Phew!
The view from the street did look fabulous though :)
give a neighbor a key or hide one. it's SO worth it!
ReplyDelete