Wednesday, October 8, 2014

E 7 Months

Happy 7 Months baby girl!











Favorites:
Clawing your eyeballs out when she's happy that is. I mean she is excited and happy she goes for the eyeballs- so cute and painful.


Sitting up. She will not do tummy time anymore. She doesn't like feeling like a helpless little blob on the floor! Come on! I can sit up mom and be big and important and look around and be busy with more important matters with my toys.


New Stuff:

She is cutting 4 teeth. Did you get that? Not 1, not 2 but 4 teeth! And guess what? The amber teething necklaces REALLy do work. Like she isn't screaming in pain from FOUR teeth coming in. I mean WOW. I am a believer.

Rolling over!!! From tummy to back! She gets so happy and proud of herself.


Grant always says "Both fit!" I think when we bought this we weren't planning on fitting all the children on here but it helps G sleep even if E is fighting sleep off.

Mom's tip: bath the baby in the sink while you do dishes....uh....good idea but with little miss here that ain't going to happen! I spent all my time trying to contain all the water from being splashed EVERYWHERE! She is crazy in water!

Love those rolls.


"Selfie"

We got to watch a friend's baby! It was kind of fun pretending I had twins for a couple hours....as long as Jay was there. They were fun watching them interact and "talk" to each other.

Those beautiful blues. I adore having a blue-eyed baby.
So much personality! She is not content just being a baby. She is ready to be a big kid and run around- I can see her frustration at not being able to do things that she is seeing Grant do.

2 comments:

  1. Those eyes!!! Did you take the "formal" photos at the start of the post with your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a pinterest club in our community and someone took family pictures at the last one!

      Delete