Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dad Baby E Mom Baby Picture also featuring Aunt Cassy



Hair: Mom
Eyebrows: Mom
Eyes: Dad
Nose: Mom
Ears: Looks like Mom
Mouth: Dad
Cheeks: Combo
Chin: Mom

She has her own look though- we get told a lot that she looks like me by non family.
My parents are convinced she is a little Cassy (my younger sister) with blue eyes. Her spirit is like Cassy's for sure- just fun and outgoing and full of joy! She moves her hands around when she gets excited and wants to be a part of everything going on.

Oh I found some pictures of Cass on fb- no baby pictures but here's my cute sister:

Very left- she's probably like 3? And our cute cousins on the right. M and H.
Very left again. Then there's Uncle Forrest, me, Grandpa and uncle Ward.



3 or 4 years I'm guessing- she is so cute.

She's 5 here- because aunt Bethany is pictured as the babe.

aunt bethany, me(starting my awkward teenage years), cassy, forrest and ward

me and cass with our bunny we named Crystal...found out later she was a male. So we nick-named him bun buns.
Senior Picture

Looking through Cassy's pictures made me really miss her. I can't wait to talk to her- Grant is here saying he wants to cook hotdogs in mountains with aunt Cassy when she gets back from Mexico.


2 comments:

  1. I love it. She is a good combo. I see the look a like of your sister. And p.s met your parents, they worked where I work. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAt?! You work there? No way. I am just trying to imagine how someone could do that job. You are amazing. Wow.

      Delete