I've been pretty chill with Grant getting older but why does 11 months make me think "1" and make this emotional response to gurgle in my stomach and threaten to pour out of my eyeballs?
This month was for sure video month and way less pictures and they are all really random- so is this post but I'm okay with that, I just have to put it out there.
Creepy Monkey--- brand new at DI---now I know why....evil laugh.
In this video he is acting fine with it but after I stopped recording he was bawling- it just wasn't meant to be his toy.
I am pretty sure he thinks it's a human baby and he's right to be freaked out by it's unnatural stillness and stare.
Now he's creeped out by monkeys in books with the wide-eyes like.
I'm a little freaked by it now, just knowing his response is so scared of it. it makes me scared of it....
Obsessed with the boom box. obsessed. I need to go to DI and get him his own!!! He lovvvvvves it and always points at it- every 5 seconds.
His favorite word?
Ball.
And phone.
"Bone"
And his favorite thing to do?
Dance!!!!
Oh, the picture of the three of you together all smiley is so nice!
ReplyDeleteAnd that dancing! It made me so happy! (Jay was pretty entertaining, too.)
I can't believe G is turning one in a week! Are you all coming out to Erda on Sunday? We should have a little party for him...