After 7 months, the rocking chair is officially creaking! Ah! That's like the worst, but at least it's lasted this long right?
We are what a lot of people call officially in the "fun stage" that lasts until about 2 or 3.
I mean it has been fun up to this point, but I see why this would be classified by many as the "fun stage"
it is so
much
fun.
holy cow.
Jay does this dance with the baby- he absolutely loves it.
Oh and Grant loves it too!;)
I used to be soooo embarrassed as a new mom going into the mother's lounge or feeding the baby in front of anyone ever because he was so noisy. You could hear every suck, every swallow- he would make sounds his voice like, "mmmmm" like he was really enjoying eating. Oh man, as a new mom that was so awkward for me- none of the other mom's babies were making so much noise! Come on!
Well, I've decided that is just how he eats.
Have you ever seen "What About Bob"?
Yep, that's Grant eating anything. Seriously. I can't help but bust up laughing almost every meal. He loves food so much. I mean his first word was "More". And looking at him you know he loves it. But he voices his love too- it's great.
He is talking so much. Ba ba ba Da da da Ma ma ma- mostly Ba ba ba with a lot of inflections and such like he really is telling you something. It's pretty darn cute. I think he understand me though: I tell him to bang the pan and then he does:)!! ha ha.
He rolled over twice this month! ha ha.
He is scooting backwards! That's fun.
I'll put him down on the floor and he will scoot across the floor using his hands to push himself and will end up under the table looking so confuse.
I put him on the bed and he ended up pushing himself to the edge of the bed and standing up- he loved it. Did I mention our mattress is on the floor? That was probably some scary imagery you had- no worries! So yes, the mattress is on the floor so the baby can sleep with us without us having to worry about him rolling off and hurting himself with a big fall. (I'll do a post about co-sleeping but I absolutely love it).
His two top front teeth are through and there is a ginormous gap in between them. Jay said he wasn't too sure about the way it looked but I know G man will rock the gap. He's just too cute to look any less cute with a gap. come on.
My mom called saying she had shingles :( and she was crying because she wouldn't be able to hold grant or even see him for two weeks! We had to cancel our plans with my family for christmas because of this illness. So sad:(
Oh so it's fun having a fat baby. Really fun- he's so squishy and cuddly. But there is a downfall other than lifting him;) Nothing fits him. I mean no pants. I find shirts and just roll up the sleeves a bit but pants are harder to do that with. I wish I could sew.
Someone saw us in walmart from highschool and I introduced my child looking like a hobo baby- nothing matched and he was just so cute but dressed in the only things that fit him-these weird sweats and cowboy sweater. It was weird. Oh well.
Lovin' the johnny jump-up like crazy
Reaches into diaper while I'm changing it- only when it's poopy though!!! ha ha
He loves beans
His hair isn't standing straight up anymore. It's so sad. It does this weird wave thing that looks like peacock feathers or something. If I want it straight up I have to blow-dry it.
He laughs about everything.
Oh I have a weird video.
Just ignore my craziness.
Look at the cute baby and listen to the music of the cute baby laugh.
I love that he finds the most random things so entertaining. How could life get any better? Seriously.
You'll miss that little gap :) They'll move together :( Chase had the same thing. :)
ReplyDelete