Jay and I are living under separate roofs in different cities.
No, we didn't have a fight... I just had to finish out my nanny job while Jay immediately began working in Provo (thanks to my cousin-in-law). It's great and everything, Jay working out there, especially because now that is where we plan on living and going to school and everything. He's living with my parents...while I'm living with his... ha ha.
First night was weird- the bed was big and empty so I piled my clean laundry on his side in hopes it would fill up space and not make the bed feel huge. I woke up with the clothes all on the floor, guess Jay was right about defending his side. Myth is now fact.
So Mandi is into theater and it's so fun because she will get us tickets when she is in a play so she is now in Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Hale theater and gave us some free tickets to watch her.
It couldn't have come at a better time as it provided Jay and I an excuse to meet up in SLC and have a date. The play was amazing by the way, go see it! And Jay and I even splurged on a meal at Olive Garden (I seriously have forgotten how expensive it is to eat out!!!! I feel like some kind switch has gone off in my brain telling me how many hours I have to work to trade for one pasta meal and I can't switch it off anymore...it might be stuck that way now). Oh well, it tasted fantastic and I did enjoy it, so that's all that matters right?
It feels so weird to be dating your husband, not living under the same roof! I miss that goofy grin of his:( This week needs to hurry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment