This question has crossed my mind more than a few times these past couple of weeks.
However, if my car had not broken down I would never have known about all the people who would lend a hand and help me out when I needed it.
The day after my car broke down I was supposed to start working at a new physical therapy clinic and I told my new boss, Kim, my situation and she offered to pick me up and drop me off. Ya, my boss did that.
Then, at this new workplace during lunch I didn't remember to bring a lunch so the receptionist insisted I take her car somewhere so I could grab something. I didn't even ask and I wasn't making a big deal about not eating- she just offered.
Then everyone was always like, "You don't have a car, let me get you some lunch!"
I don't know, I saw a lot of good in a lot of people, and it made me humble and accept help getting around. I had to and it's good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment