
Jay and I were invited to go with my family up to Park City for the weekend and we got to stay in this cute roomy condominium.

It was amazingly beautiful and well equipped to fit your every need and want.
The upstairs portion even had a private hot tub which we enjoyed until the wee hours of the night.

We went window shopping on Main, there are so many places to find beautiful and unique art. You need quite a few greens to even think about owning any of them. It was very cool to see though.
I finally got to try some pistachio flavored gelato, which lived up to everything I've ever heard of gelato: amazingly delish.
After shopping at the less expensive outlet stores we played this new game we just discovered called Word on The Street (fun game) and watched Rear Window and Sixth Sense and got no sleep at all.
It was a fun little vaca!
No comments:
Post a Comment