Sunday, June 14, 2015

Storytelling Festival

I didn't know our town did a storytelling festival! When I saw the brochures at the checkout line in the grocery store I knew we *HAD* to go!


Of course E sat like this when she actually was sitting down...for like 5 seconds.



G man like the dragon ventriloquist guy.


He also drank most of this can of pop and didn't sleep very good that night....oops! But we taught him a valuable lesson: too much sugar makes your body feel sick! And actually since then, he now asks about how much sugar is in things and will only eat a little bit because he doesn't want his body to feel bad!!! Seriously we got ice-cream the other day and he ate maybe 3 spoonfuls and gave me the rest so he wouldn't get sick! I told him I was proud of him listening to his body as I shoved the rest of it down my throat!!! ha ha!

This was only their second year doing the festival- I hope more people come next year and it grows because it was so FUN!


 And because we got a "family pass" we had extra tickets so the next day while Jay was working with went with my good friend Jennae and her son! This lady is the coolest.

Taken by her son....the only picture he got with our faces in it! ha!
What a fun couple days of storytelling and playing at the park! I hope we get to go again next year. Oh and I was soooooo bummed my camera's batteries died before I could get a picture of G with the dragon guy- he was so cool. Find his story here: http://www.mormon.org/me/3j34

No comments:

Post a Comment