Total weight gain: 37 pounds
Maternity clothes: I have a few shirts that still cover and now I am totally in love with maternity pants that come up really high above your belly button because otherwise the belly hangs out! And you can feel the cold air on your belly.
Stretch marks: Yep. Got some. And they get bigger as you get bigger. Guess you really can't "prevent" them- but I still love coconut oil for making it feel good. Not itchy. Oh and I decided that this is another sign it's a girl because the wive's tales say that a girl will steal your beauty so there ya go.
Sleep: Such a joke you guys. Such a joke.
Best moment of this week: Having ENERGY! Am I nesting? I don't know but I love this energy I've had for like 2 days in a row- I've been going crazy at organizing and running around getting supplies for the new babe.
Thankful for: My new i-pod! I lost Jay's shuffle- I think when I went on a walk the other week and I was sooooo sad. But then we just found out about the Apple program to replace a defective one and guess what? We had a defective one that for some reason we had hung on to so we sent that in and I have a brand spankin' new i-pod touch shuffle and it's wonderful! I can't wait to use it during labor!!!! Or right now!!!!
Movement: For a few days I wasn't really feeling a whole lot- of course enough that I know everything is fine- but now all of a sudden this baby is PUSHING on everything down there and I constantly wonder if I am having Braxton hicks or if it's just the baby being strong....I'm so glad to feel strong movements.
Food cravings: Cereal. I just love cereal. I make myself eat other things and cereal is reserved for my snack before bed if I need one or else I think I would eat it for breakfast and snacks throughout the day all day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yah! Water! For sure way better than with G's pregnancy but it will hit randomly and I'm like, "I should have put lemon with that" but then it passes and it's fine.
How you feel: Nervous. Excited. Nervous. Scared. Ready. Not ready. Want the baby in my arms and out of my belly but know there is only one way to really do that....
Gender: I still think girl....
Labor signs: Nada- which is good- I have another 12 days before the baby is full term.
Belly button in or out: I don't know if it can go out any further.
Exercise and preparation for birth: I just do stretches a lot now and squat when I pick up G's toys. I just don't want to go outside anymore. Poor G. He's stuck in the house with me.
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been just normal which is way good considering the weird emotions I had the passed few weeks.
Looking forward to: Seeing my baby. Smelling my baby. Holding my baby in my arms and falling in love with the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment