I am finding out there are yucky yucky things in disposable diapers.
They are so convenient, yes but really? Dioxin? Ah! Terrible.
So I am in the market for some cloth diapers. Every company is like, "these are so good because blah blah blah". Because I have never cloth-diapered before and there is a language I just don't quite understand yet, "hook and loop" "aplix" "double inner gussets". What the heck?
I just really don't want to invest in diapers unless I know they will work. I might just have to get a few different ones and try them out. Ugh though $30 a diaper? In the long run it will save you money but that initial cost is yucky. Then I have no idea how to clean them. What do you do with poop? I might just start by buying one diaper and trying it out. But I would really love to have enough for a day: so about 7. What is 7 x 30? Ah! Yikes. Okay, we'll just start with one. I have heard really good things about Rumparooz from a friend so I think that's the one I'm going to try. Unless anyone else has any advice from me or just loooovvvves their cloth diapers and convinces me to try that brand. Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment