Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The 9-er Boy!

I always wonder what these boys do when I'm not home. I love finding gems like this:



That is 9 month-er boy.

Doctor time. I think I'm finally coming to grips with the fact that everything he is doing is so normal. The nurse reads this big list of things like, "Does he babble and pull himself up from a seated position..." yada yada and everything they read off they say it so normally.
These are HUGE people! Come on.

 It's funny because when your world is your little one you think everything they do is so amazing and then you go to the doctor and they read this list like they are about to fall asleep and it's what every baby does. Yah, so I guess he's not so amazing. You might fall asleep looking at all the NORMAL things he does.

NOT!!!

It is exciting, okay? I love everything about this little boy and I am glad he is doing things that other babies do and life is so so so fun.



 He loves standing sooooo much.



He looooves his reflection. He laughs and waves to himself (like his reflection is his little friend) in the mirror. Talk about cute.




More teeth! His top two incisors are cutting through. Tooth brushing has become a struggle though! He refuses to open and let me brush his teeth. I try 3+ times a day, trying to make it as fun as possible, not forcing to make it traumatizing but he just won't. 






He makes a sad face before he starts crying now to get my attention. His eyes just scrunch up and he makes little "eh-eh" noises. I know, looks really like he's crying but it's just an expression to get me to pick him up or help him with something.

He juts out his jaw and his bottom teeth cover his top teeth. It's cute but then he scrapes! Ah! I can't take the grinding!!!!

Screaming at the top of his lungs. Then laughing. Then stop. Scream. Laugh. Repeat.
Scooting and "revving" moving forward onto his knees and making sure each time he tries this that he can move back to his bum.




Eating a dust bunny under the fridge- yuck!!!

Constipation....:( We've been sneaking prune concentrate into peaches and pears and he eats it- poor baby.

Personality.








Scared of people- very affectionate to his parents especially when others are around. Goes with sleeping too though- he wakes up and realizes we aren't there and cries out.

Biting....he dives for my chest when he wants milk but that's not all- he bites our toes and knees and fingers and he bit my collar bone the other day! Ouch those teeth are sharp!


Hair is getting lighter.... He still has his dark mo-hawk then the lighter hair on the sides....
And it still stands up in the back sometimes. It's more a wave now instead of straight feather looking.


Looks like weight has leveled off thank goodness and is moving lots slower.

Still gots the chunkiness going though. Those cheeks.

And he is so cuddly. I love having a baby who will just randomly move in close and snuggle and hug you. It makes your day 1000 times better.




He loves the guitar!!!





Nursing: he is starting to kick at me and his body is moving away from mine while still attached at the breast. Uh- what do you do with that? ha ha. Other than that, it's so easy now- I can't believe at one time it was hard to nurse.

Double chin time!

How cute can you get? Seriously.






Perfect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment