Monday, May 24, 2010

Homemade Jamba?

I'm off of work, time for a quick snack before school tonight.

Hmmmm...smoothie sounds good.

A little bit of blue berries,
a little bit frozen banana,
and oh, where are my strawberries
I froze the other day?
This big red clump must be them.
They don't look like strawberries,
I wonder if the water from them made them stick
together like that. Weird. Oh well.

Blend, blend, blend. Huh, that big clump of strawberries is not mixing well, it's just staying in that big fat clump.

I guess I will just pop the strawberry rock in the microwave for a minute or two.
Beep.

Why does it smell like...hamburger?

Yes, I put a clump of raw hamburger in my smoothie.
There's a protein boost for ya.

7 comments:

  1. If you want your bananas are still in the freezer in La Jolla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah yeah im sure theres another banana hiding somewhere ;)

    thats hilarious aubrey! i wish i could have seen your reation to that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gross! i hope you threw it all away. painful i know but better than getting sick....

    ReplyDelete